Monthly Archives: September 2009
This is hardly surprising. I am Fae afterall. And I do not even need Sidhe mead to do it. 😉
You Can Make 96% of Your Crushes Fall in Love With You
Admit it, you can seduce practically anyone. And sometimes you try just for fun.
You’re a total heartbreaker that knows when to play it cool.
You are the type of person people go completely lovesick over. Just use your powers for good, okay?
A. “Has my portrayal of a character(s) changed the way you think of him/her?”
B. Pick one of my characters and I’ll answer the following questions about him or her.
1. What would your character kill for? What would they die for?
2. What would they refuse to do under any circumstances? Why?
3. What do they dream about?
4. What’s their biggest fear?
5. What single object would they be most hard pressed to part with? Why?
6. What is their fondest memory?
7. What is their worst memory?
8. What or who was were their most significant influence? Expound.
9. What do they believe makes a successful life?
10. What makes them laugh?
11. What are their religious views?
12. What is their greatest strength?
13. Do they have a fatal flaw? If so, what is it?
14. Who is the most important person in their life?
15. If they died, who would miss them most? How would they die?
C. Pick a fandom, any fandom I’m in. I will tell you:
1. One True Pairing Ship:
2. Canon Ship:
3. “If this happens I’ll stab my eyes out with a spork” Ship:
4. “You are one sick puppy” Ship:
5. “I dabble a little” Ship:
6. “It’s like a car crash” Ship:
7. “Tickles my fancy but not sold just yet” Ship:
8. “Makes no canon sense but why the heck not” Ship:
9. “Everyone else loves it but I just don’t feel it” Ship:
My List of Muses:
fannyfae – Original Charcter – Fanny Fae / Faelyn de Rochefort (Fae)
faery_ring – Original Character – Carlone de Rochefort (Fae)
faedefrance– Original Character – Jocelyn de Rochefort (Fae)
sekhmet_mrytamn – Original Character – Sekhmet Merytamun (Highlander type of Immortal)
nomanselizabth Historical Canon / ‘Elizabeth’ – Elizabet I
sheldonsandscia Sheldon Jeffrey Sands – “Once Upon A Time in Mexico”
t_rainsborough Historical Thomas Rainsborough – “The Devil’s Whore”
sally_owens Sally Owens “Practical Magic” Fandom
ardethbay Ardeth Bay “Mummy” & “Mummy Returns” – Also a “Highlander” type of Immortal
ninon_delenclosHistorical – Mademoisele Ninon de l’Enclos – 17th Century Courtesan
almighty_g_d – HIM
I need a brain vacation. I am getting a very serious case of burnout.
As for my emoticon below, I think there are about half of them which would apply at this moment now. Back to writing prompts for WM. I am late, of course.
Without going into too much detail, I can say that Fanny’s life is going to detonate in ways that she cannot even begin to imagine. In spite of all of her imperiousness and thinking she has done all the right things for all the right reasons, her world is about to be turned inside out upside down and backwards and absolutely anything that meant anything to her at all is going to basically be snatched out from under her. After all the manipulation and machinations she did to get her husband, Sebastien (all_forme) back from the Realm of the Dead, there will definitely be a price to pay.
Fanny has absolutely no idea that her daughter, Caroline (faery_ring and Stelios (immortalsparta) are most probably going to elope, so she won’t get that chance to plan their wedding for them. And no matter how much manipulating she tries, I doubt if even she could get grandchildren out of that deal. Not only is Stelios a Highlander type of Immortal – but neither particularly want children. Nor is Fanny aware that her youngest daughter, Jocelyn (faedefrance) is being actively pursued and seduced by her old “friend” and fallen Angel, Azazeal (1st_of_the200) and that he has some pretty ambitious plans that are going to be the catalyst of rending poor Fanny’s world apart.
Am I tempted to tell the Muse? Hell NO! I am rather going to enjoy making her life miserable for a little while. No doubt other muses such as nomanselizabth will definitely like to be out front more even as the Head Mistress of the Cranium is wallowing in her misfortunes. Even her own children and Anam Cara, Hsu Danmei (civ_barbarian) are pretty much going to leave her to her own devices to stand or fall.
Revenge is sweet. 😉
Share the floorplan/map of your home, with any points of interest marked and explained further. For the graphically disinclined, a written explanation of the layout would do just as well.
Near the Village of Rochefort, are the lands that make up the Château de Rochefort lands which are my husband, Sebastien’s ancestral home.Construction began in 1604, commissioned by Sebastien’s father as a wedding gift for his new bride. I am still unclear as to the exact date of completion of the main house, but I am told that it was expanded multiple times over the years. The approach road stretches for some four or five miles and leads to the Gatehouse. The road winds through the expansive forests that surround the estate as we near the Château de Rochefort itself.
1. Sex with Sebastien
2. Chess with Sebastien
3. Write in my book.
4. Gossip with Ninon
5. Weave more Magick
6. Make more herbal mixtures
7. Prepare for Henry & Anne’s arrival at the Château de Rochefort
11. Walk in the Woods with Amarante
12. Draw or Paint
13. Write To Hsu
14. Exasperate Andy
15. Play Human Bingo with Azazeal
16. Give the the Almighty another what-for (I hear that gives Him migraines…such a shame!)
17. Devote time to Jocelyn’s training
18. Plan Caroline & Stelios’ wedding for them
18. Initiate my cunning plan for insuring grandchildren from Caroline & Stelios
18. Call Marius and see what new and interesting ways we can torture Metrobius
19. Send an anniversary ‘gift’ to the Seelie Queen and King and show them what Unseelie generosity is all about.
20. Balance the books for the Château de Rochefort enterprises
I wanted to share a bit of information that I recieved via a friend of mine about the candy industry, particularly the industry surrounding chocolate that uses child labour or slave labour in poor countries. This issue is now at the place where the coffee trade was seven to ten years ago and it only took a raising of awareness to get people to massively switch from non-fair trade to fair trade coffee suppliers and vendors. Starbucks, Whole Foods, Green Mountain and other producers were instrumental in helping this come to pass.
With regards to the 9/09/09’s metaphysical symbology & numerology that is supposedly going on today: Please note that I am by no means any expert at this, btw. People need to learn a little bit more about things before they go off in an occultic and metaphysical tailspin about the “energy of the nine”. Even the stupid TV stations are getting into it. Who would have thought that it would happen a mere five or ten years ago?
Numerologically the entire number must be calculated. (Too many are ditching the “2” out of the equation.) 9 + 9 + 2 + 9= 29 which is reduced down to 11/2.
11/2 and 9 are not the same energy. I don’t care if you cover your ears, shut your eyes tight and sing, “LA! LA! LA! I am not listening to you, Fanny! Today is a NINE! See?! I’m gonna click my heels NINE TIMES and prove you wrong!!”
OK *grins* You just do that and we’ll see what happens.
Don’t worry. I’ll wait. 😉
Why is Gmail unaccessable? Why is Livejournal slower than it should be? Is EVERYONE online instead of outside for Labor Day?!