1. Leave me a comment saying anything random, like your favorite lyric to your current favorite song. Or your favorite kind of sandwich. Something random. Whatever you like.
2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you ask them five questions.
You really should try Sidhe mead sometime. I am sure we can arrange such an indulgence. Do bear in mind, however, it can make some tend to…..lose track of time.
1. What wouldn’t you do for your people? – Perhaps the best answer would be what wouldn’t I do for them? I usurped a throne, sent my newborn daughter into exile to save her life (and mine) and murdered my foster mother. I waged war, and fought along side them to keep the Island free.
2. Would your pride prevent you from receiving help from friends? – No. I have received help from friends before. Another Immortal of our acquaintence has lent me his aid – as I have loaned him mine in times of trouble. Allies, true allies, that is are few. My friendships when formed, tend to be lasting ones. Those that aren’t loyal to that are of no use to me.
3. What holiday must you absolutely celebrate, no matter how long it has been since the world around us has celebrated it? – *smirks* The Beltane Fires, for many, many reasons. Among them being that this was the day of my Ascension, the anniversary of my marriage to my Prince Consort, and the fact that it is such a very important celebration for we Fae all around.
4. Have you ever sent a good man to his death? And by that, I mean have you sent any on a mission, knowing that they would die, even if they were not aware of this? – I have sent many a good man to his death, Marius. One of the blessings or curses that some of us have is the Sight. Sometimes, though surely not all of the time, I can look at someone and know that they bear the mark of death. Especially during the Fae wars, I sent men into battle against Prince Itet, knowing that they would not return amongst the living. It did not fill me with regret or sadness. It is a necessary thing for which we all come to terms.
5. Favorite meal? – That really depends upon my mood. I do like Indian and Thai food very much. My favourite is Saag paneer over rice with garlic nahn and raita. Of course, that is not to say I do not enjoy a good seven course Sidhe feast. I am always in the mood to try new things.