01. Leave a comment saying, “Interview me” or the like.
02. I will respond with five questions of a totally random nature.
03. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
04. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
05. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Why do ye refer to yerself as my sister? Because it would seem your Da and I have adopted each other. If ye donnae want me to, I will nae impose it upon you.
2. What’s your favorite movie? Heat with Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro – really almost anything by Michael Mann
3. If you could relive one moment in your life which would it be? The moment that my husband and I met for the first time.
4. Do you like breakfast, lunch, or dinner better? I like dinner better because it’s many times more formal, the food and the conversation a bit better and the afterwards tends to run far more intimate.
5. How old are you? You wouldnae believe me if I told you. *deep breath* Four Hundred and Sixty Three (463). See….I told you that you wouldnae believe me.
23 responses to “It seems like I’ve done this before…..”
Ask away sweetheart.
1. What is the most depraved thing you have ever done?
2. What one thing really makes you laugh at yourself?
3. What things spook you? (and you have to explain why)
4. Have you ever been tempted to more than just flirt?
5. If someone wanted you to do something illegal and there was enough money or other reward in it in it would you do it?
1. Have you ever considered a career in helping underpriveleged women get back on their feet? You would be good at it.
2. What is your favourite drug of choice. Why?
3. Pets? If you could, what would you have?
4. If you could have any car in the world, what would you be driving?
5. Are you going to get a tattoo for Elizabeth somewhere on you?
Would you be so kind, Madame, to interview me?
Oui, monsieur. I would be happy to. It is nice to see you once again.
1. What about being fabulously rich entertains you the most?
2. Are you more loyal to France or to yourself and your own desires?
3. How do you feel about Napoleon – really?
4. What things appeal to you most in a woman?
5. What legacy do you hope to leave behind to your children?
1. Have you ever loved only one woman?
2. Are you prejudiced against those who are of the Nobility?
3. What is your favourite vintage of wine?
4. Have you ever been to the East? If so what did you think of it, if not would you like to go?
5. Tell me something about yourself that you rarely mention in polite company.
Memememe 🙂 And M, if you want. 😉
Wow…you are gonna make this hard. Can I do a combined response that either of you can answer?
1. How did you two meet?
2. What did you (Sheta) think of Meridjet at the outset?
3. Meridjet: I seriously would like to spend more time talking to you. Do you think we might be able to do this sometime?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would either of you or each of you choose to live?
5. Are you you going to publish your own book that deals with both of you? I think the story would be fascinating to alot of people.
If we haven’t done these by the end of the week, and you think of it, leave a comment to remind us. I keep getting sidetracked, and am busy with the zine til Wed. Thanks!
Hey, I am seeing you online, but I am betting you managed to get some shut-eye. I am having problems logging in at RTV. It isn’t recognizing me. I am not sure what it is I am doing wrong. I searched my emails that I had for the instructions, but either I never registered – which I thought I had – or it just doesn’t love me today! 😉
Sorry I have not responded. I ended up with NO water in my house the last couple of days and was dealing wit that.
*smiles* Its been awhile
Interview me please 🙂
Re: *smiles* Its been awhile
1. What do you find attractive in a woman?
2. Favourite movie?
3. What is your favourite thing to do on a date?
4. Who did you look up to as a child?
5. We all have a dream that guides us in life. What is yours?
Re: *smiles* Its been awhile
1. What do you find attractive in a woman? A sense of humor, a brilliant smile, quick wit, engaging personality. I dont say looks don’t matter but they are far from the most important.
2. Favourite movie? Practical Magic
3. What is your favourite thing to do on a date? Head out to the beach with a basket that includes some snacks and drinks and sit and watch the sunset and enjoy the sound of the ocean’s majesty.
4. Who did you look up to as a child? I’m afraid I looked up to someone I no longer look up to. I’ve grown up it seems and I’ve found that she has flaws and faults like every other “human” I have enountered. Her name is Jackson.
5. We all have a dream that guides us in life. What is yours? To be comfortable and secure within myself. To not have to stress day to day over money or bills or anything of the sort. To be able to pick up and go somewhere if the mood strikes me.
1. Just struck me as odd at first. Not too much of a bother.
2. Never seen it.
3. How’s he doing?
5. …*blink* I knew women lied about being younger but…How does that work?
You can interview me
1. I am glad to hear it. I rather like the idea of having siblings. I never had any a’fore.
2. I have it on DVD. You and Murphy are welcome to come over and watch it sometime. I think ye’d like it.
3. *smile* He’s a’right. I imagine he is in France now, tending to business.
5.*grins* Let us say that there are some verrah long lived relatives on my father’s side of the family. The Scots and the Irish have legends about the Fair Folk. And donnae go looking for me wings, because I donnae have any and not likely to be sproutin’ them, either.
Now it’s yer turn:
1. Do ye e’er see yourself getting married?
2. How did ye and yer brother know you had ‘the calling’, the same as yer Da?
3. Confess….did you laugh when the cat got shot?
4. What do ye miss most about Ireland?
5. This one is twofold: Do ye listen to good Celts music and do ye or yer brother know how to dance to it? *grins*
1. If you’re voluntarily puttin’ up with us then you’re a brave enough woman, I figure. *grins*
2. Sounds like fun.
3. What does he do exactly?
5. *raises brows* Is that right? Can’t say I’ve heard stranger….but I’ve got no real reason to disbelieve ye. Anything magic about ye?
And yer answers.
1. Aye. I am fairly brave to begin with, but ye are nae worse than a group of the King’s Musketeers, I promise ye!
2. Then come on over. I have popcorn and beer, Irish ale if ye like.
3. *thinks a moment* He is a vintner – we own a vinyard in France. He inherrited it and the Chateau through his family. He also does mercenary security work for others, and he spends a bit of an investor.
5. Ye could shoot me and ye wouldnae kill me. I mean I will bleed, initially, but it heals over. There really is just one specific way to kill someone whose Fae. But please donnae ask me to tell ye what. And Nae. You donnae need to ‘believe in fairies’. M’name’s not Tinkerbell! *grins*
I would love to be interviewed 🙂
1. Why Egypt?
2. What is the most important thing you have ever learned?
3. What more than anything irritates the hell out of you?
4. If you were left on a desert island, what three things would you take along?
5. What makes you jealous and how do you deal with it?
No one can log in right now on the old index page. Go to http://elgg.rendingtheveil.com and you can log in there.
No rest for the wicked. lol I hate not having water, too. Ugh!